MCEC Palmers Green Mosque is pleased to announce that congregational prayers will commence from tomorrow, Saturday 4th July for Dhuhr, Asr and Maghrib prayers only, inshaAllah.
To ensure the safety of the community and the mosque we have completed a risk assessment according to government guidelines and published a re-opening policy here:
Dear community, we kindly request you to please adhere to the guidelines set and any instructions from MCEC staff to ensure we safely and successfully re-open our beloved mosque.
This will be a new experience for all of us and a new way to use the mosque so your patience and co-operation is appreciated. Please forgive us for any shortcomings.
Items you must bring from home when attending the mosque:
- A prayer mat
- Any type of face-covering/mask
- A shoe bag
A summary of measures when attending the mosque:
- Please pay attention to the one-way system and signs.
- Doors open 15 minutes before & closed 15 minutes after salah
- Wudhu and toilet facilities will not be available
- Pre and Post Fardh sunnah to be prayed at home
- No access to Qur’ans / bookshelves
- Please maintain social distancing
- Do not congregate or crowd areas
- Elderly (>70) & children (<12) please stay home
- If you have any underlying health conditions, flu-like symptoms, or are shielding please stay home
May Allah (swt) grant us guidance, safety and unity. Ameen.
For any questions in addition to the MCEC guidelines please contact: