Islamic Studies Teacher
This is an opportunity to join a well established team on Saturday mornings from 8:15 am to 12:15 pm
- Develop and prepare lesson plans in line with the School curriculum
- Manage the diverse ability levels of students, adapting lesson plans to meet specific student needs
- Provide a positive and safe learning environment for students
- Assess and record student development, while identifying areas which may need attention
- Communicate with the teaching assistant on areas of support
Required skills / qualifications
- An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
- Flexibility and creativity
- Previous experience in a teaching role preferable
- To have subject knowledge and understanding of the required level
Standard MCEC pay scale for teachers.
Please note all successful candidates will be subject to Enhanced DBS checks.
How to apply:
Please submit your CVs and Cover Letters to [email protected]
Full Job Description available here.