MCEC Palmers Green Mosque is pleased to announce that congregational prayers will commence from Saturday 20th February 2021 for five daily prayers only inshaAllah.
Dear community, we kindly request you to please adhere to the guidelines set and any instructions from MCEC staff to ensure we safely and successfully re-open our beloved mosque.
Again this is not our normal way of using the mosque so your patience and co-operation are appreciated. Please forgive us for any shortcomings.
Items you must bring from home when attending the mosque:
- A prayer mat
- Any type of face-covering/mask
- A shoe bag
After health checks are carried out you may obtain a face mask and disposable prayer mats from MCEC for a small donation, subject to availability.
A summary of measures when attending the mosque:
- Please pay attention to the one-way system and signs.
- Doors open 15 minutes before & closed 15 minutes after salah
- Wudhu and toilet facilities will not be available
- Pre and Post Fardh sunnah to be prayed at home
- No access to Qur’ans / bookshelves
- Please maintain social distancing
- Do not congregate or crowd areas
- Children (<6 years old) should stay at home where possible to maintain social distancing
- If you have any underlying health conditions, flu-like symptoms, or are shielding please stay home
- Track and trace login/registration must be completed by all visitors
Marshalls and Imams and other staff will be present to ensure the rules are adhered to. Any breach of guidelines could result in severe consequences including large fines and risk of a full closure
Jumaa will start on 12th March
Timings will be
|Jumaa One||Jumaa Two|
|Entry 12:00 PM||Entry 1:05 PM|
|Khutbah 12:30 PM||Khutbah 1:15 PM|
|Prayer 12:50 PM||Prayer 1:35 PM|
Essential services, e.g. funerals, remain operational but at limited capacity
· No Nikahs/weddings to take place during the lockdown period.
· Online sermons, lectures and lessons remain operational, please make use of them via our social media platforms
May Allah (swt) grant us guidance, safety and unity. Ameen.
For any questions in addition to the MCEC guidelines please contact: