Please ensure you bring your payment to the office by the dates above to facilitate quick distribution and purchase of the animal before Eid. Ask for an envelope and please give your name(s) and the countries for Qurbani with payment to the office. Payments in cash to enable a quick transfer.
The majority of the list prices will change as we get into the last week before EID-UL-ADHA. Also, please understand the number of animals available is limited in certain countries due to the advanced purchase of animals.
The notes given below are for information purposes only:
- Zabiha done in villages by MCEC reps.
- MCEC is also partnering with Charities in countries where we are unable to facilitate directly.
- All sacrifices will be performed within the days of Eid Ul Adha in the beneficiary country and according to the Sunnah of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him).
- Qurbani animals are bought locally and fresh meat is distributed among the neediest
- Cattle can be Cow, Bullock or Buffalo depending upon the availability and local laws