We are looking for a talented teacher to cover Arabic studies on Saturdays between 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching for the pupils in your class, you will need to be confident in planning, preparing, assessing pupils’ work, to follow the Islamic ethos of the school as well as able to work as part of the teaching team.
- Prepare and plan for lessons.
- To teach and lead a minimum of two classes.
- Prepare materials for absent staff.
- To mentor assistant teacher
- To have a teaching qualification and or a minimum of 3 years of teaching expertise in the same field.
- To be at least of University age.
- To have knowledge and understanding of the required level in Islam.
Standard MCEC pay scale for teachers.
Please note all successful candidates will be subject to Enhanced CRB/DBS checks.
How to apply:
Please submit your CVs and application letters by 10th September 2017 to [email protected]
Full Job Description available here.